|Leisure Vehicle Sales Specialist - Perm - Cumbria
|We are looking for a Leisure Vehicle Sales Specialist for our client based in Tebay.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
To advise on and sell new and pre-loved Touring Caravans and Motorhomes from a modern Showroom and outdoor display area
To develop on going relationships with past, existing and new customers from all over the UK
Promote your outgoing, warm personality to ALV associates and all new contacts
Gain expert product knowledge on our new ranges...model by model to demonstrate an in depth expertise and enthusiasm for Adventure touring
Must be very literate on “Word” to create flawless email communications with existing and prospective customers
Numerate enough to calculate complicated specification costings on options for Order form and Finance House processing
Super friendly and confident on the telephone and face to face at the Dealership or away at LV Exhibitions
An ability to negotiate to “Win Win” conclusions
Administration skills are important to ensure smooth transition from Deal to Delivery of Vehicles
A B+E driving licence to help with towing duties and advising customers would be a real advantage
Weekend working by rosta 11am - 4pm essential for this busy 7xday week sales operation ( 6 days per week in the Winter months )
Base salary of £17.5k pa plus generous commission per sold and despatched vehicle
22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
|Senior Administrator - Halifax - Perm
|The Administrator role supports all Partners and employees at their Halifax office. General duties will consist of;
• Filing of specialist legal documents
• Typing letters and specifications - both copy typing and digital dictation
• Managing deadlines and prioritizing work for fee earners and self
• Double checking diary deadlines
• Preparing documents and correspondence for clients and overseas contacts (with technically challenging content)
• Creation and processing of invoices
• Answering phones
• Filing supporting documentation at various offices
• Postal duties (in the absence of Admin Assistant)
• Communicating with fee earners , clients, foreign associates, suppliers
• Preparing order letters for foreign documents
• Instructing and coordinating validations including opening of records
• Collaborate with partners and take ownership of case-related tasks together ensuring all tasks due are dealt with before close of business
• Review and action incoming post and emails received the same day as received
• Forward urgent correspondence for the attention of the FE with supporting documents as a priority (same day where possible)]
Key skills required
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An aptitude for working with complex procedures and deadlines
• Ability to work consistently to high standards
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work meticulously and efficiently whilst managing several tasks
• Good typing, computer and IT skills are essential
• Flexibility and adaptability are crucial for supporting numerous teams and managers
• Aptitude for learning new processes
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work without supervision and to take responsibility as appropriate
|Purchase Ledger Administrator - Halifax
|We are currently recruiting for an all-round administrator on the outskirts of Halifax.
Duties will include office administration, electronic filing, scanning and document processing, purchase ledger and reception.
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Hourly rate: £7.83/hour
|POSITION: Purchasing Coordinator
We are a well-established import and distribution company looking to expand our purchasing team and require an experienced candidate to join our forward-thinking business, supporting the day to day operations of all aspects of procurement. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and hardworking individual to forge a long-term career within a friendly and expanding company.
To coordinate the purchasing, and organisation of the supply chain process, for all materials, goods and services required by the company to meet customer requirements.
Key Supply Chain Functions:
• To assist in the purchasing of all materials, goods and services to ensure in line with the relevant documentation and to meet customer order requirements
• To place and manage purchase Orders according to the purchase requisition or customer contract
• To liaise with the marketing department & the supplier to ensure label artwork is supplied on time.
• To determine Customer requirements before shipping of the product
• To ensure product deadlines and timescales are met, approvals are sought before shipment is released and co-ordinate with suppliers / partners ensuring that the stock meets the quality required
• To arrange for samples to be produced
• To organise, follow-up and monitor the logistics of all Purchase Orders until goods are delivered as per order requirements
• To manage, check and authorise all relevant documentation i.e. invoices, certificates, etc. ensuring full traceability of the products and adhering to set standards
• To update systems, ensuring all processes are documented and all necessary documentation provided to accompany the stock
• To maintain relations with current suppliers to the highest levels and liaise with suppliers to resolve any outstanding queries and issues
• To work alongside the purchasing team leader to create new stock codes within the purchasing electronic management system
• To coordinate all shipping functions related to orders.
• To provide information with regards to ready times of orders to be shipped.
• To ensure that all orders stay on track with regards to the shipping dates, with continued communication.
• To provide information / Quotations in a timely manner
• To provide support to all sales functions.
• To ensure that any time delays are communicated at the earliest opportunity.
General Administrative support to the Supply Chain Team Leader:
• To organise, plan and prioritise work - developing specific goals and plans to prioritise and accomplish your work
• To support customer services for product re-calls, product traceability and disaster planning
• To assist with administrative tasks
• To support the preparation of presentations, reporting and analysis
Person Specification & Qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• Initiative, work ethic and attention to detail will be highly regarded.
• Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
• A team player
• Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent customer service skills
• A good negotiator
• Ability to understand the business processes
• Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with
• Someone who takes pride in the quality of their work
• Methodical in your working methods.
• Able to work as part of a close team.
• Able to prioritise tasks – juggling many things at the same time.
• Flexible in your approach – willing to take on any job.
• Self-motivated – you don’t need someone standing over you all of the time.
|We are looking to recruit an Account Manager to work in Halifax.
Salary 18 - 21k + commission.
Hours 8:30 - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Previous experience in Account Management/ Sales/ Recruitment is beneficial.
- Growing and maintaining client base
- Developing new leads
- Identify customers needs
- Meet sales targets
- Upselling products
|Temporary Recption / Admin
|We have several short and long term temporary contracts available for Receptionists and Administrators in the Calderdale area.
Previous experience within admin/ customer service/ reception is beneficial.
Please call 01422 348 444 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.